Virtually every lady want to look extremely beautiful therefore they tend to see make up as an escape route for them.
We all know getting a makeup artist to work on your everyday look will be ridiculous so we decided to bring you some errors you should not make while doing your make up yourself.
- Applying makeup on a dry skin is a capital NO for makeup. Ensure that your face is properly hydrated before you apply makeup.
- Do not forget that using the right brush will enhance that good look you crave.
- Avoid too much foundation for it will do your face no good and your make up will end up looking muddle.
- Make sure your foundation is well blended on your face. Foundation that isn’t blended well can look quite comical
- Never use too much concealer at once on the targeted area. Too much concealer on your dark circles will make you look older.
- No eyebrow disaster. Please let them be neatly drawn and shaped.
- Please and please do not use the wrong eyeliner.
- A lipstick can make or break your look. Avoid weird lipstick colors.
We would want you to note that Makeup is much more than dabbing on a brush or eye shadow. To enhance your make up skills it is advisable for you to watch some makeup videos and tutorials online and also invest in a few good brushes to get started.